Sunday, July 3, 2011

School will be over

I’m now at school doing pre-practicum in Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid, Alor Star Kedah.
We just did the 1M 1S Run last SAT, on the 2nd of JULY 2011.

 I’ve learnt lots of things eversince I got here. Things were bitter in the beginning but now it’s getting better.
Staying in the hostel, the guest dorm for 2 weeks recovers my old memory of being a hostelite before.
Peeking into the co-op’s glass window, and bumped the girls and had breakfast , I mean brunch together.
Teasing lower form students and gifted them with tasks and works during relief classes,
Giggling with the kids, doing tongue twisters,
Doing surveys and observations around the school compound,
Sitting idly like a slacker in my seat,
Being bored to death and felt like a loser for a couple of times for not getting any interviews,
Does nothing but staring up the vast field across my table and the ceiling fan on top of my head,
Listening to gossips and rants in the staff room,
Watching teachers didn’t sit idly,

This will be over within few days.
I’ll be missing this school.
So long. Until we meet again.



PFFT!! WTF is with this piccah?

==================================
And by next week I'll be busy preparing my report in a week.
Need to start with the doujinshis too.

Looking for people to be allies for the next CF 2012 and 2013.....

No comments:

Post a Comment