Thursday, July 7, 2011

Farewell KSAH




It's been a wonderful experience for me to be here for this 20 days.
I'm glad I came here.
Thanks for your  coorperation, hospitality, and concern.
I've learnt a lot of things form everyone here.

Farewell Staff room Wi-fi,
Farewell Bilik Guru Kanan
Farewell Office,
Farewell School admins
Farewell Mr Who-give-class relief-tags every morning (thanx 4 making me taking over the classes),
Farewell to the teachers who helped me,
Farewell to my mentor altho I couldn't see you lately (u don't hv to apologize bcoz u're so busy that u can't avoid it IKR QAQ),
Farewell to my fellow teachers who did taught me before (for accepting me here),
Farewell to the canteen fellows : boss the twins etc (thanx 4 da food),
Farewell canteen (4 spending my entire 1st day there)
Farewell to the practical teachers of UPSI (thanx for accompanying me during ur free time)
Farewell to co-op people especially Wani,Amar, Cikgu Aziah,fellow co-op juniors and teachers
Farewell to the shota in lower Forms especially in Class 1 Delta (for doing the Sudokus and works without complaining),
Farewell KSAH.....

Until we meet again.


Tsk...
I'm teribbly....Ada ak K-sah?

P/S : I LOIKE u shotas (class 1DELTA) , pls grow up , be manry and handsome and make me proud ;;v;;

No comments:

Post a Comment