Monday, July 25, 2011

Manga updates- FLAT

READ HERE.

Spice of life manga.
Comedy.

Just trying to read something ordinary out of my preferences.
Kinda nice reading something like this.
A sweet tooth insensible teenager with a quiet reserved little cousin.

The story also includes side stories which include the side characters.

The two main characters are my type =w=.
(Although I hate sweets)
But the shy Aki kun is so my type.

The story also give some hints for some love triangles between them in only gifted fujyoshi will notice.

I have fun reading it and I'm still reading it.
(reads in Mangafoxie)
Will probably download the manga series.
And will be re-reading it in the near future (mybe next month pfft )
It's not as boring as  I'd expected.
It's better.
I'll give 2 thumbs up for this.
I love the story regardless the simplicity of the art.
What attracts me is the relationship between the two of them and Aki kun's reactions.
I'd love to meet such people in reality.
It may be interesting. XD

The strokes is rather simple without necessary details, yet it's not an eyesore for me.
Some mangas tend to look simple but sketchy.
Almost like it's been done by a lazy bummer.
The plot flows along well.





No comments:

Post a Comment