Saturday, July 16, 2011

Datenshi no Amai Yuuwaku

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSLqSne5I4Y&feature=related
OP SONG.

The OST and BGM is pretty nice.








Let's see about the plot .....

 I'm currenlty playing otome games.

 Maah I really need some thing that I ended up seeing almost like bishie.
And now I'm downloading everything that I can get DX
It's already 2.59 am here.

Did some listings after browsing through Gamefaqs website.
Romulation won't let me download any DS games =_= sheez.

Now playing 
Harvest moon  Happiness Island
Kuroshitsuji Phantom & Ghost
Puchi EVA
Okamiden
Okamiden Chiisaki taiyou
Yume Neko
Breath-Toiki_wa_Akaneiro
My world My way

Here's some more Otome games.

Datenshi no Amai Yuuwaku
Another Time, Life
Dear Girl Stories Hibiki
Hottarake no Shima: Kanata to Nijiiro no Kagami
Saikin Koishiteru?
Vitamin Y
vitamin x
Last Bullet
Kuroshitsuji: Phantom & Ghost
Hoshizora no Comic Garden
Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu
Signal
Will O' Wisp DS


Normal ones
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
Summon Night
Summon Night 2
Summon Night X: Tears Crown

Ore ga Omae o Mamoru
Ouran Koukou Host-Bu DS
Kutsushita Nyonko: Kutsushita o Haita Neko to Kurashi Hajime Mashita
Lucky  Star: Moe Drill
Vampire Knight DS
Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands       

Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming   
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar   
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
Hottarake no Shima: Kanata to Nijiiro no Kagami
Kemeko Deluxe! DS: Yome to Meka to Otoko to Onna
moetan DS
Nanatsuiro * Drops: Touch de Hajimaru Hatsukoi Monogatari
Oukyuu Yasoukyoku
Etrian Odyssey


 Download your DS games here http://www.emuparadise.me/

No comments:

Post a Comment