Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Comic Fiesta 2012 aftermath



I'm glad that CF'12's over.
I can finally get back to my normal life.
Life was full of anxiety especially when CF was coming near.
Assignments piling up and commitments disorder.
Fell sick for a couple of times.
( I wonder how bad was my antibody this year, rarely get sick tho)

However, this year's different.
Ticketing is higher than last year, includes the booth
however the booth tag implies more advantages actually


Group:
Smooth pregression.
No miscommunication
Good planning

Booth:
strategic
condusive (we brought some folded seats oso)


Friends:
Lotsa FB and DA friends coming. But I didn't get to see them.
Missed a few booths which some people selling their stuffs coz I didn't remember to look into the map.Haha
Thanks a lot to the ones who came hanging out with us at the booth, which include the trolling and
sitting down beside our booth. And do art trades as well.

Some of our friends didn't came. I miss them.


Merchandise (own):
Made a new merchandise.
But I sense somebody copied our merchandise.
I only started making that 'thing',
and I'm pretty sure that no one had ever did that special design.
=__= FUUUU---

Day 1:
Departed at 7am, arrived at home 8pm
No breakfast for me coz my tummy wasn't good.
AbahApam and Afiq saw us and came to fetch the book and buttons.
Anrox came, a booth beside ours.
Ginger cookies made by analogmaniac. Gacahapin allyoucaneat.
Kiiru came too.
Friends came to the booth to sell stuffs, no nid for me to go look for stuffs i wanted :)
Friends from UKM came.
A fren help selling our stuffs. What a good promoter he is.
Friends came. Trolling, giggling.
Aira came. Hayati. Lisa.
Adrian as Koyomi (wore my gakuran), Mai (as Tsukihi).
Didn't get loots. Didn't think of buying anything
Went home early around 650, didn't go for Bless4.

Day 2:
Departed at 8am, arrived home at 1045pm
Prepared the booth early and left for KFC at KLCC.
Friends came. And sat down on the floor doing art trades.
Nibbled one big thick ginger cookie while selling stuffs.
Awesome cosplayers walked by  our booth.managed to snap pics easy.
My bro came, unexpectedly. Guided him through the halls.
He looked amazed with the event. Bought our stuffs.
Bought some stuffs, bcoz finally got freedom and mood to wander around.
Waited for the event to end to grab discount stuffs, however I rarely see price drop.
Got some good loots, but much of not my fandom. However, the stuffs are worthy.
I remember that I didn't get to meet with some friends too.
Forgot to eat my KFC porridge and mashed potato but then ate them as super heavy late night supper around 230am

Miss all the friends who couldn't come. Miss all the hugs.

DA friends:
destiny Phoenix89
angelics mana
kowareta kokoro
lawliet
abah abapm
shioji
massivpinkzombie
starsofpieces
darknight
roxantrinity
necota
ibakira
hiroaki
zengdinglong
kacang chan
allyoucaneat
analogmaniactuez
kiiru
shironekosama
ryuu
hayati


FB friends:
waninoko
saroxy mai
amiza
adli
alepiela
setsu
akmal

I gained my apetite back :D
P/S:



I don't care about the bad memories which I got from 2011 already. Because I had the best ones during 2012.







cagalli

No comments:

Post a Comment