Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Belladona fraud



Until now, I still don't understand why that person would always misintepret stuffs.
From everything I said, that person would always understand it the other way aorund.
What a weird person. This is the 1st time I ever met with such person.
Kinda troublesome sometimes.
When you were trying your best to explain the thing, that person would simply ignore it.
I don't mind if it's a habit or a trait,
but didn't seem like that person will change.
More people in the future will be bothered too.
I've had enough with 'sentap' people and the brainwasher ones...
There's also some people who intentionally avoid people from the past.
And they act rude as well. Grudge, why do you still cling to them?
Hatred why won't you just disappear? Why can't everyone just be neutral?
Forget about the past.
Despising people due to irrelevant reason, are you a fool?
I wouldn't mind about dipshits or fakes.
I only mind about people who only trust the ones they admired,
more than the truth itself.
The truth will be hidden and frauds will spread.
Be hypocrite and alone. Defend your forte and improve your ego.
Live your life to the fullest gauge

I don't simply say about a certain person, but some people.

I believe that ,
this kind of people won't get the truest comrades or mates,
neither in this life, nor the afterlife.

I do not wish for you to rot in hell or so whatever, but I wish for you to change.

Rant of the day, more than a year restrained.
 Worth of tears and sweat for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment