Monday, October 11, 2010

I want more ENGLISH please!!

Now filling up the course form for next sem...and I saw the Kemahiran BM dalam pendidikan is already in the list.
And it means,we are obliged to take the course...!!Whatt???
And I was like..I'm going to enjoy learning English here,and I don't wanna see any Bahasa Malaysia again!
I suck in that! And it's the least favourable!...
It's a  fact that every teachers will have to teach other subjects which are not their priority
due to the lackness of certain teachers in school,and I shall accept it as it is...
I don't care about teaching ART in schools,coz I like it.
BUt...right here...I just want to learn about English lol~
And what should I take for the co-curricular activites?


And I dunno what's the motive putting this pic anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment